|Single Session (without exfoliation)
|Single Session (with exfoliation)
|Prepaid Packages of 5 or more: (without exfoliation)
||$55.00 a session
Available in Shrewsbury & Morganville location only
- It is preferable not to apply any type of perfume, deodorant, or aromatherapy oils on the day of your treatment as these reduce the results.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment to reduce sensitivity.
- The evening before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body using St. Tropez Body Polisher. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Wear dark loose fitting clothing, together with a dark colored bra, or preferably no bra at all. Please be aware that the guide color can stain light hair, man-made fibers and wool.
- If you have sensitive skin or have not had a St. Tropez treatment before we recommend that you have a patch test prior to your treatment.
The treatment takes up to 10 minutes to cover the whole body. The solution will dry on your skin in just a few minutes so you can step back into your clothes straight after the treatment, without rubbing the tan or toweling.
- For the short period that your face is sprayed, close your eyes and do not inhale. If you suffer from respiratory problems, please contact your doctor before booking your treatment.
Post Treatment Advice
Your tan will begin to develop immediately after your treatment.
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after the treatment.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- It is fine to leave the guide color on overnight and wash in the morning. If a little color does appear on the bed linen, it is a naturally derived dye and will wash out of cotton but not so easily from man-made fibers and wool.
Tan Maintenance Tips
With the correct aftercare your tan will last longer.
- Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturizer daily. This hydrating body lotion contains I-Tyrosine which activates the melanin in the skin ensuring your tan lasts the longest time possible.
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polisher every 3 days to ensure your tan fades evenly.
- Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after showering or bathing.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine will bleach your tan.