Packages for the Bride
Fairy Tale – $ 255.00
Lavender Sea Salt Glow, Lavender Massage, Lavender Spa Pedicure, Sauna
Happily Ever After – $220.00
Aromatherapy Massage, Aromatherapy Facial, Collagen Manicure
Scene of Love – $ 165.00
Aromatherapy Massage, Hydrating Pedicure, Spa Manicure, Sauna
(With purchase of any Bridal Package you’ll receive a complimentary Gift )
Packages for the Groom
Gentlemen Retreat – $250.00
Therapeutic Massage, Gentleman’s Facial, Spa Pedicure, Spa Manicure, Sauna
Everlasting Love – $180.00
Therapeutic Massage, Gentleman’s Facial, Sauna
A Day to Remember – $ 150.00
Therapeutic Massage, Spa Pedicure, Sauna
(Comes with Complimentary Spa Manicure)
Bride + Group Spa Packages (Example)
(Bride + 4 Guests)
5 Swedish Massages – $400+$28 (Tax)=$428
4 Spa Pedicures – $180
1 Seaweed Pedicure – $65.00 (for the Bride)
Collagen manicure for the Bride – Complimentary
Package Total (after 5% discount) – $ 673.00
Mosaic Salon & Spa has options to customize your packages based on your preference
For Groom parties up to 5 Guests – 5% discount
From 5 to 10 Guests– 10% discount
From 10 and more Guests- 15% discount
What every Bride should know. Click here.
- Your trial hair/makeup should be scheduled 3-4 weeks prior to the wedding Day.
- Bring your camera to your trial run so that you can make sure that you can take a photo and bring it with you for the wedding day service.
- Your haircut and hair color should be done 2 weeks prior to the wedding Day.
- Schedule highlights, color and perms at least 2 weeks prior to the wedding Day in case the treatment is not what you expected. This will allow the colorist an adequate time to make any needed changes or corrections.
- All ladies receiving Up-dos must arrive for their appointment with their hair already washed and completely dried.
- Do NOT flat-iron your hair if you plan to have a curly hairstyle.
- Schedule hair extensions consultation 6 weeks prior to the Wedding Day to ensure the correct color and application method. Schedule at your convenience.
- Consider a professional makeup artist to apply your wedding day makeup- it’s totally worth it and does make a difference!
- Waterproof mascara should be provided by the Bride if desired.
- Purchase the shade of lipstick used in your bridal makeup application for touch ups. Cover your lips completely with liner and fill in the lip color. This will decrease the number of reapplications.
- Manicures should be done, prior to the Wedding Day to eliminate the chance of cuticle nicks due to dryness or sensitivity.
- Waxing or tweezing is recommended 2 –3 days prior to the Wedding Day in order to eliminate redness or swelling. If you have sensitive skin, schedule your services at least 5 days prior to the wedding. Waxing rather that shaving allows the bride to have less things to worry about during a summer honeymoon.
- Facials should be done at least 2 days prior to the wedding day to improve skin texture.
- Any skin problems should be addressed by scheduling customized facial and/or peel several weeks prior to your wedding day.