Salon Services for the Bride
Trials are required to ensure the perfect interpretation of your wishes.
Trial Hair Design (Up to 1 1/2 Hours. Extra time can be scheduled for an additional price)
A consultation while keeping your personal style in mind. Your final design is captured to ensure the perfect look for you on your wedding day.
Starting at $ 75 & up
Trial Make Up (Up to 1 1/2 Hours. Extra time can be scheduled for an additional price)
Our make-up artists will create an image for you in according to your personality and character. The color line will be picked to completely suit your skin tone and type. Your bridal makeup will have a natural and clean look, which will be perfect for both wedding photos and video.
Starting at $ 75 & up
Wedding Day Services
Nothing will be left to chance and we will ensure that your look will be perfect.
Bridal Make Up
|French Manicure $25.00
||Flower Girl Makeup (Traditional) Starting at $25 & up|
4-5 weeks before Wedding Day
Fabulous, long, and lustrous Hair Extension can be yours. Add drama and style for your special event. Before your wedding day, include a pre-wedding trial hair design and trial make-up application.
1-2 weeks before Wedding Day
Prepare to pamper yourself with lashes you have always dreamed of! Our eyelash extensions provide length and thickness to your natural eyelashes enhancing the allure of your eyes. There is no need for mascara or an eyelash curler.
It is also a perfect time to get the waxing treatments to ensure that any minor irritations are gone by the big day, and that your skin is still soft and silky for the honeymoon.
1 Day before your Wedding, we may suggest a regular or French manicure and Spa Pedicure for beautifully smooth hands and feet.
The Day of your Wedding, you will be truly pampered. Your personal hairstylist will design your hair to enhance your headpiece. After a flawless make-up application, you will then be ready to face the cameras and walk proudly down the aisle.
What every Bride should know – Helpful Tips. (Click Here)
- Your trial should be scheduled 3-4 weeks prior to date.
- Bring your camera to your trial run so that you can make sure that you can take a photo and bring it with you on the wedding day service.
- Your haircut and hair color should be done 2 weeks prior.
- Schedule highlights, color and perms at least two weeks prior just in case treatment is not what you expected. This will allow the colorist adequate time to make any needed changes.
- All girls receiving Up-do must arrive with their hair already washed and completely dried.
- Do not flat-iron your hair if you plan to have a curly hairstyle.
- Schedule hair extension consultation six weeks prior to ensure the correct color and application method. Scheduled at your convenience.
- Have a professional makeup artist apply your Make up- its worth it does make a difference!
- Waterproof mascara should be provided by the bride if desired.
- Purchase the shade of lipstick used in your bridal makeup application for touch ups. Cover your lips completely with liner and fill in the lip color. This will decrease the number of reapplications.
- Manicures should be done, prior to the wedding day to eliminate the chance of cuticle nicks due to dryness or sensitivity.
- Waxing or tweezing is recommended two –three days prior to the event in order to eliminate redness and swelling. If you have sensitive skin, schedule your services at least five days prior to the wedding. Waxing rather that shaving allows the bride to have less responsibility during a summer honeymoon.
- Facials should be done at least two days prior to the wedding day to improve skin texture.
- Any skin problems should be addressed by scheduling customized facials and/or peels several weeks prior to your wedding day.